Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beginner trip to the Nantahala Saturday August 25
Weather permitting, we are going back to the Nantahala for this weekend's beginner's trip. The plan is to meet at the Patton's Run put-in between 10:30 and 11:00 am. We'll run shuttle from there. For those that would like to car pool we will meet at Fort Sanders West at 8:00 am. If you plan to participate (beginners and experienced boaters alike) please let me know by replying to this post or emailing me by Thursday evening August 23. Also let me know where you plan to meet the group (FSW or the put-in).
(08-20-2018, 03:50 PM)Ian Wrote: Weather permitting, we are going back to the Nantahala for this weekend's beginner's trip. The plan is to meet at the Patton's Run put-in between 10:30 and 11:00 am. We'll run shuttle from there. For those that would like to car pool we will meet at Fort Sanders West at 8:00 am. If you plan to participate (beginners and experienced boaters alike) please let me know by replying to this post or emailing me by Thursday evening August 23. Also let me know where you plan to meet the group (FSW or the put-in).
Hoping to have more experienced paddlers join the trip - we have a great group of eager beginners who would appreciate your help.